19 Dec 2005


"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love"




Well it's getting to be nearly Christmas and I'll have space to move again once all the presents are gone. We'll have the usual dissapointment as we think "Why the fcuk did they buy me that?" It always suprises me that you give someone a list of about 30 ideas in their budget, you print pictures tell them where to buy it or give them access to your amazon wishlist and they still get some random item that you've never even considered wanting. Bloody Victorians, it's them wot started it you know? I think we should go back to giving an orange and some nuts in a stocking and "be grateful you little bastard there are starving children in Africa etc" and shun iPods, PSP's etc. I'd be happy too if the retail world doesn't start the Christmas period on September the first. I have to work there you know? It's no wonder I'm a misery lately or maybe it's my nature? No... it's definitely everyone else. Anyway middle aged grumpy fcuker rant over it's over to the music, which is what this blog's all about rather just me venting my spleen. The first is Velvet Ghost as side project of Mr Chas Smash of Madness fame, not a bad little album a bit Kinks in places. It was never released but streamed over the interweb to which someone unscrupulous in my shoes decided to record it and spread it to others who may like it. A couple of tracks worked their way into the Madness songbook too. I included the sleeve wot I made.

The Second is The Housemartins live at Glastonbury 1986. They bring back lots of good mammaries for me ...sorry memories for me of youth clubs, snogging and groping and lots of alkyhol. Alway used to play this when I fancied a change from Big Audio Dynamite on my walkman. I liked the humour of the group too which I always feel is a big part of being likeable. The biggest memories of this music is the taste of lager and blackcurrant from Emily :)) mixing with my vodka and Guiness..... sorry went away there for some reasons. Ah the blue remembered hills, well pink remembered hills he he.

Anyway the third for all you hippies out there the third post is the Live 8 performance of Pink Floyd, not really a fan but I do like to put on Echoes when I can't get to sleep. Thought I'd diversify the music a little. Anyway the music is free so enjoy it even more.


http://rapidshare.de/files/9474487/VG1.rar.html Velvet Ghost
http://rapidshare.de/files/9475740/VG2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/9479876/THM-Glaston86.rar.html Housemartins

http://rapidshare.de/files/9480841/PF_L8.rar.html Some old farts shuffling onto stage and saying it was much better in thier day etc

No comments: