27 Apr 2006

"He wanted to be something but she knows he never will, she's got him where she wants him and forgot to take her pill.And he thinks that she'll be happy when she's hanging out the nappies, if that's a happy marriage I'd prefer to be
unhappy."



"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron".-- H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Who says predictions don't come true? If you type the word 'moron' into google images can you guess which world figure comes out more than most? That's right Monkey world's poster boy himself Dubya. Also there's an Hotel Moron in Cuba, must go there then. Maybe it's run by the girls that hang out of white stretch limo's with feather boa and plastic tiara screaming thier heads off whilst absolutely fucked on Bicardi breezers. That's right you scream out at people go
on enjoy yourself, you're nineteen and about to waste your youth on some chav, usually called Darren, who'll leave you before the second child is born because his dick has more blood circulating around than his brain does. He's had his few momnts of pleasure and paid lip service to the marriage vows before absconding after a few more dalliances with her best friend and her sister, it's usually to be seen on Trisha over and over again. I see several of these type of people hanging out of Limo windows as I stand there waiting for a bus after a hard days' serving fools. They always seem incomprehensible to me, perhaps they are shouting "What the fuck have I done to myself? My life is ruined. It's drudgery and Eastenders for me for the next 20 years help" etc. It's always those angry looking women with drawn back hair, push chairs, sports wear clothes and hoopy earrings that come into my shop to shout at thier children (Jordan or Aisha), thankfully I've missed that these past few days due a well earned rest, 9 days in total, only spoilt by the fact that I have to go back on Bank Holiday Monday. Tossers. And my colleague said that I wouldn't get up enough anger to write whilst I wasn't at work. Hmm I'm like Obelix in that regard, I fell into the angry vat as a child.


Tonight's posts are in no particular order Kenny Everett's Captain Kremmen. Several of his radio adventures for your pleasure, very funny the man was a genius. Also we have 15 Commandments of Ska from the early nineties which took me right back to the okden days when I still drank and had a social life etc.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/552248/15Comm.rar.html ska

http://rapidshare.de/files/19063859/KapKrem.part1.rar.html Kremmen

http://d.turboupload.com/d/552476/KapKrem.part2.rar.html

Enjoy and have a laugh before all those infected birds in Norfolk kill us all. The feathered kind as the other kind from Norfolk only infect you.

No comments: