24 Apr 2006

"I've seen it advertised on TV shows, Flashed up on the evening news, My local M.P. said I should grin and bear it,But I'd rather go and blow her fuse."



Aaaaahhhh Tom Cruise and wotserface have had a baby oh good I am so glad, that makes the whole world right again doesn't it? If he wasn't jumping around on the sofa of Oprah Winfrey because that's how much love he was in....!?! Is
that what being in love does to you? Makes you act like a complete tosser on international tv? Besides which why is he famous? he has about as much depth as a plank of wood and only half as much acting ability and yet he has an income
equivalent to some small country's national debts. Meanwhile you or I sweat our naughty bits off in some job where we have to do all our own stunts and do our own hair etc for less than he would spend on kitty litter in a year. I'm continually peeved by all these idiots on my tv and cinema screen, in my magazines and on the radio moaning about how hard it is to act for a living. Pardon? You get up and are driven to the set where you are given a huge trailer you get your hair done and the make up artists, stunt person, lighting guy, camera man, sound man, personal trainer, personal dietician, personal assistant, wardrobe people, director, producer and bloody tea boy all strive their hardest to make you look your best for the public to part with their hard earned. All you have to do is pretend to be someone else, which let's face it isn't that hard when you've been told what to say by the script writer, how to feel by the director and how to say it by the dialogue coach. Also you get several chances at each scene , how many of us would die to do one scene or other of our lives over again? The only hard thing as a Hollywood actor you'd have to do is count your money and they even have people for that. So as you swim around in your money vaults ala Scrooge McDuck just think how lucky you are and stop whining you talentless bastards. And if you think I'm hard on Hollywood Shlebs then don't even get me started on the Royal family . Fuck it let's have a revolution shoot the lot.

A bit of a departure for tonight's post as it's The first 17 episodes of the Simpsons Season 17 (ie The Current one) including the episode with Ricky Gervais in. http://rapidshare.de/files/18928472/Simps.txt.html

http://d.turboupload.com/d/546504/Rude.rar.html Rude Awakening vol 1

4 comments:

JBG said...

I'm with you on shooting the lot of them. Thanks for the music.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

No problem mate enjoy

Zero G Sound said...

Thanks for the Rude Awakening. Yes, those were great days!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I can't remember them althugh I'm sure it's more to do with beer than age :)