28 Jun 2006

"And if you must, go to work - tomorrow, Well, if I were you I really wouldn't bother For there are brighter sides to life And I should know, because I've seen them But not very often ..."

I can honestly say that I'm planning to move my PC into the bathroom,(no webcam ... be grateful), It's just that I get my best ideas in there whilst scrubbing the old naughty bits. Either that or I have to get a waterproof notepad.
Does anyone know how to rip dvds to an mpeg or avi file? As I've got loads of music dvds I'd like to share with you lot but no idea how to do it yet. Ripping videos etc no problem I wonder if I can repace the vcr with the dvd player and do it that way? Hmmmm I'll experiment. I hope that works.
Anyway My (cough cough) team Brazil have won their latest match and I'm awaiting the next round with anticipation. I still think Brazil are going to win it and end up with yet another star on the shirt. I still think that it's a shame that If this cup is one by a country a third time then FIFA have said that they are not going to get to keep the trophy. It's about time we had a new one. That one is as old as I am. The only differences being that it is worth millions and I'm
not and lots of people look forward to seeing the world cup ...On to the music.
Aztec Camera were a band that I heard all the time in the eighties (god I feel old) I liked them but they could never prize their way into my Madness obsessed record collection (then later The Housemartins). I was too busy spending the money I earned on beer and sweets. Here is the 'Love' album from the band hope you like it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24112539/AC-L.rar Aztec Camera - Love

Yet again for you lucky lucky people we have a shed load of The Smiths bootlegs found in my disk collection, hundreds of the damn things uncatalogued. Only ten this time as I got extremely bored of taking disk out, putting disk in loading up contents on screen, finding no bootlegs on that one, taking disk out, etc etc ad infinitum. I did find a shedload of Elastica though if anyone's interested? I have covers for all the boots. Thanks to the original posters and uploaders I've no idea who they where as I forgot to take notes (it was ages before I thought of wibbling away on this blog that I got them).

http://rapidshare.de/files/24370893/Mo_Smiths_Mo_Uploads.txt More Smiths uploads

That takes the total of Smiths uploaded in the last week or so to 24 .. god I'm good to you and do you appreciate me? (sniffle) Do you take me anywhere? (sniffle) you never say that I look nice you never introduce me to your friends. You don't love me do ? Go on say it? You know you want to , no don't touch me. Oh my mother was right about you, she said I should've married that doctor (wail).

4 comments:

DaddyRich said...

Thanks for all the Smiths boots, they are much appreciated.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Absolutely no problem whatsoever glad to share.

moof said...

London nil Hull4 last Wednesday, and Love today -- thank you and thank you -- two of those wierd black round things I've got stored away downstairs and have been too lazy to play in aeons (and way too lazy to rip from vinyl).

Any chance of seeing Beautiful South's Choke?

Cheers!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I'll see if I can find it in my vast archive of unarchived disks.