6 Jul 2006

" In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines Sprung from cages out on highway 9, Chrome wheeled, fuel injectedand steppin' out over the line."




I'm so looking forward to Clerks 2 coming out. As you may be able to tell I'm a bit of a Kevin Smith Fan. I've just watched All the movies apart from Clerks 1 because I watched it about a month ago. Recently I downloaded 'Drawing flies' which by the look of it is an early one because Jason Lee looks about 12. Again it's in black and white and it looks like it'll be an enjoyable one. Recently I watched an evening with kevin Smith which seemed to be a load of American college students asking him whether he wanted to get high or whether one party could suck the other guys dick or what? I'm glad I didn't pay for that one. I can't decide if it's the aimless generation X thing that I identify with or the fact that I've had conversations regarding superheoes or the fact that they are just funny?
Speaking of Jason Lee if you haven't watched 'My Name Is Earl' yet then do so. I may post them here if I don't have anything else to do. It's another thing where all the elements in the story are intertwined and the characters all have histories which get disclosed little by little to aid the story, but they only say enough to get you intrigued.
I'd like to drive across the states in old Plymouth Fury or somesuch with my mp3 collection and huge trunk due to buying copious amounts of stuff. Especially in Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash, I'd have to buy a reeaaalllly big car maybe a truck. oh well it's all fantasy anyway due to several reasons. One I haven't got any money, two I can't actually drive and three I'll probably be refused entry against all the things I've said about Bush and his butt monkey, (to quote Xander from Buffy), Blair. Still I can dream as much as I want.
Tonight's music is a load of Madness Demos and lost tracks, which I found on
www.chassmash.com but to save you registering and finding them I did it. There's a few from the 'Lost' album that later half turned into the 'The Madness' album of 1988 and some that never saw the light of day. There's even some with a vocal track that were originaly released as instrumentals. Hope you like them I'm currently listening to them and it pisses me off that a couple of years ago Mr Chas Smash himself stated quite catagoricaly that there were no missing demos etc when I asked him about it on his site. The txt file I put in there I just realised doesn't note them all, so don't get worried if it's not listed I just forgot. :p
Incidentally sorry to the people who asked for repost I forgot to check the email account for this site and well they'll be re upped as soon as possible. Providing I can stop watching Kevin Smith films, My Name Is Earl and day dreaming about driving from sea to shining sea in a convertable '65 Plymouth Fury. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea seeing how some of my favourite movies are Vanishing Point, Cannonball Run, The Driver, Smokey & The Bandit and Mad Max 2.

Just my luck it's National Kissing day in the UK and I'm stuck inside due to rain. I suppose if my luck carries on this way it'll be National be hugged by a pissy smelling old lady day tomorrow when I go and squander my hardly earned wages.

http://rapidshare.de/files/25137048/LostNuts.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/25139855/LostNuts.part2.rar Enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/25140025/LostNuts.part3.rar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon man, C2 looks like some lame-ass sellout horseshit, are you really looking forward to that? I haven't even seen one funny thing in the trailers. He should have quit while he was ahead, this just looks like straight garbage. You can't see that?

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Well everyone has an opinion. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it and probably tell him that also. Mind you they didn't like it when I bad mouthed the Madness album 'Dangermen Sessions' on Chas Smash's site. But at least I'll allow people to say what they want and not flame them unlike many places on the net. I was suprised to learn that he was doing Clerks 2 as I think it was supposed too have been done before J&S Strike Back and that seemed to tie up all the movies. I thought that maybe he'd go back to doing non Jay & Silent Bob movies? Oh well maybe it'll be good maybe it won't I never judge a movie until I see it.