21 Jul 2006

"Well I could call out when the going gets tough.The things that we've learnt are no longer enough.No language, just sound, that's all we need know, to synchronise love to the beat of the show."
So Paris Hilton's album has been delayed apparently, maybe someone at the record label suddenly realised that she is a talentless nurk who doesn't need the money and is taking the cash from another more productive and less rich individual who wouldn't be doing it as a hobby until she inherits daddy's hotel empire? Perhaps we should lock her in a room with Pete Doherty then they can fuck and take each other out by overdose. Especially as I splice his coke with Vim :) Anyway why is she popstar? 'Talent' aside for the moment she's not even that good looking and yet she's a model? I've seen better looking women in the street, well not in the streets near where I work those ones are more like
"Of course Mummy loves you Callum look mummy has tattoed your name on her arm". But you know what I mean, there are many many better looking women in the world ... apart from Noami Campbell. Helena Christiansen for a start, Helena Bonham Carter, Kate Winslett, Winona Ryder, the lady at work with the knees et al. Yet we're subjected to Paris Fucking Hilton.
No manager again today woo hoo. Take it easy and just do the jobs I need to do and don't get stressed kind of day. So me and my glamourous assistant (pictured above) just chilled and got on with a nice easy day and got excited as the Misfits are playing locally in September and so a re the Pippettes whom I'm liking at the moment. I wonder if the pippettes would like a groupy?
Anyway enough bollocks here's tonight's post Which was to be The Who but my aol connection keeps cutting out just as there's only two minutes left to upload so I've upped Bad Manners' Magnetism (The Best Of) instead. All the original hits and unusually for Bad Manners original recordings. 21 tracks and the covers are included. http://rapidshare.de/files/26557417/BM-MTBO.rar
Bad Manners - Magnetism

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just found out about your blog and missed out on this. any chance of a re-post? much thanks in advance and for your great site.