25 Aug 2006

" I can't help about the shape I'm in I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin But don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to"


It seems that it's been a week for things no longer being what they were. 'Experts', ie blokes with nothing better to do, have sat around in a darkened room and dicussed whether a heavenly prescence is as big as it once was and therefore should be demoted. Where once people used to sit and look up and see this light in the sky rapt in awe in the sheer magnificence of the heavenly body, now they now just think "Well I thought it was better once but you know in the cold light of day..." Also Pluto is no longer a planet. LOL Tom 'Fucking rat faced midget with no sense of humour' Cruise is no longer wanted by the studio as he costs too much. I would have thought it would have been for his lousy acting but, hey what do I know? At least we wont have to put up with Mission Improbable 4. Although we will have Indiana Jones 4, Rocky 5 and I've heard of rumours of a Die Hard 4 ....hmmm run out of ideas Hollywood? (Coming soon, The upsetter blog 2) :)

I've just had three days off over the bank holiday weekend and was it bloody hard to go back to work and stay motivated to do my job? It's hard enough after one day off let alone three and it's near nigh impossible after a whole week. It's not the job it's the people that I have to serve. My god they are morons I just can't describe how dumb they are. This is what happens when you allow inbreeding. Still the only good thing is that my favourite knees are back to work. Still I was too busy tidying my section up after three days of neither me nor my glamourous assistant on duty to really ogle them which is probably just as well. I'm turning into a right old letch (I can letch in two languages it transpires) .How I wish I was sat in the car above (only a bigger one ... and real ... and with the ability to drive etc etc.) Not to have any worries as regards to a job money etc. I know that money wouldn't spoil me I just would like a chance to prove that I'm right that's all. It's a 1966 Pontiac GTO with some stuff 'under the hood' just don't ask me the technical details as I don't have a clue.

Tonight's music is a bit of Britpop fest we have the albums from Blur, Oasis and Catatonia. Parklife, Whats The Story (Morning Glory) and International Velvet respectively. Three of my favourite albums from that time and there are quite a few.

http://rapidshare.de/files/31310198/O-WTS_MG_.rar 65.33 MB Oasis http://rapidshare.de/files/31303422/C-IV.rar 58.96 MB Catatonia http://rapidshare.de/files/31294681/B-P.rar 69.30 MB Blur

Enjoy the music


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems the morons are getting to you,don't worry my friend there all over it gives us something to laugh at. as for the goats specs heres a site to drool over with pretty pics,there big V-8's suck tons of juice and run like raped apes.
http://ultimategto.com/1966cars1.htm
spec sheet
http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/statsexplorer.cgi?year=1966&f1=style+popgto+clrpaint+dtmatrix+vinmatrix+dataplate+price
you get that lady at work into this machine you will get lucky,spent many a moon in the back seat with a lady of my choice on a hillside upstate when i had mine that was hmmmmmm like a million years ago lol peace my friend and get your silly but back to work AA

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Silly Butt? I'll have you know my butt is smelly yes but silly no :)

joepappz said...

Ah the musings of Peter Green; when Fleetwood Mac were good and not a lot of twee, pop, hippy shite! Just popped over from srfp for a look at your blog, laters mighty upsetter.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I expect he'll be remembered for his musings rather longer than I will for min :) welcome from SFRP (great site) ooh I'd better pop along there myself to download some delights.