10 Aug 2006

"I've nothing much to offer There's nothing much to take
I'm an absolute beginner But I'm absolutely sane"


Tonight's post of witicisms will be brought to you in the art form of Mime.

"

"

I think we can all learn something from those wise words. (Even more so than usual I'd say). Tonight's music is from Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Mr Love Pants. Remeber if you don't like Ian then don't say anything nasty about him as it'll be adding insult to Ian Dury. Then as asked for in a comment many moons ago is The Selecter - Celebrate The Bullet with bonus tracks enjoy.

http://rapidshare.de/files/29153700/IDATB-MLP.rar Ian Dury

http://rapidshare.de/files/29160540/TSe-CTB.rar The Selecter

Enjoy more good music and better posts later on. ;)

4 comments:

DaddyRich said...

Thanks, as ever, for the great music posts!
Rich

Anonymous said...

Any chance of Selecter's Too Much Pressure some day? Or have you done that and I missed it?

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Rich - S'alright glad to be of service.

Anonymous - yes there's a chance as that's on my Amazon wishlist. Keep watching in the next week or two.

Anonymous said...

Good to know. You've got one of the more entertaining music blogs going, and not just because of the music...