1 Sep 2006

"Politicians hide themselves away They only started the war Why should they go out to fight? They leave that role to the poor."

I have to turn the radio up at the moment due to the fact that I can hear a large amount of loud swearing coming up through my floorboards. When I hear words like "cocksucker" "Bollocks" or "Useless wanker" then I know my landlord is either watching the Channel 4 news and Bush or his butt monkey Blair is on screen ... or for that matter any number of politicians especially any that talk shit ... any number of politicians then. Just lately though he's gone retro and bought himself a SNES and large amounts of games via eBay so the swearing is less likely to be politically motivated and more the fact that he's been shot in R-Type2 and had to start the level over again. It's kind of akin to having a Tourrettes sufferer downstairs or my mother's cockatiel, (I taught it to say "Fuck" whenever they were out of the house :P ) Luckily I was never suspected as they always said it when they argued so ... 'Ullo more swearing I think he's been killed in 'Mortal Kombat'.
I see Robbie Williams is supposedly giving up 'singing' about twenty fucking years too late in my opinion. It's a shame that fight between him and Liam Gallagher never arose that would have been great. I'd have been there in the park "C'mon Monkey boy beat the twat up" Mind you you'd never have heard me over the shouts of Gary Barlow.
:)
Now if you excuse me I'm off to shoot things in Dredd Vs Death whilst shouting "Die you cocksucking mother fuckers." with the windows open as I live near a church and maybe they'll exorcise my twisted evil soul. (I could do with the exorcise).
Tonight's music is from Black Sabbath and the Black Sabbath 4 album which my old hippy (sweary) landlord got me into and I do like it I have to say, Warpigs being a favourite of mine although it isn't on this album but you do get the original version of 'changes' which is much better as it doesn't have Ozzie Osbourne's porky untalented daughter on it. Also I'm putting up Public Enemy's Greatest Misses and The Art Of Noise - In No Sense Nonsense talk about eclectic tastes eh?
BTW for those of you interested I'll be getting 'The Selecter - Too Much Pressure' in the next few days. Oh I'm good to you aren't I? I bet you don't get treated like this on other blogs oh no.

http://rapidshare.de/files/31726905/TAoN-INSN.rar Art Of Noise
http://rapidshare.de/files/31722721/PE-GM.rar Public Enemy Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
http://rapidshare.de/files/31713359/BS-V4.rar Black Sabbath

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh I'm good to you aren't I? I bet you don't get treated like this on other blogs oh no."

Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Baby, you're the best.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Well if we're starting on the Bond themes then ...(sung to Goldfinger) (Sort of)...

"Up-setterrrrrrrrrrr
He's the man, the man with the lardy bum. A Hairy bum
Yes the Up-setterrrrrrrrrrr
gets his landlord to make a cup of tea, but no biscuits.
Made up words I'll put on the web,
And he's got a friend called he's called Neb.
Likes a girl but he's never kissed her.
She's missing out on Mr Up-setterrrr.
pretty girls avoid him like the plague, or William Hague.
Oldie music is what he hosts
but he's forgets what he's done so take notes.
It's been years since he's been pissed up,
So this crap is natural from Mr
Up-setterrrrr
Pretty girls beware of his arse of hair, it need a shave.
Or a good wax,
maybe a shave.
(repeat to fade)

Can't imagine Shirley Bassey doing that version ;)