18 Oct 2006

"Knock me down I get right back up again, come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man."


I'm beginning to believe that the Budhists are right and that I'm paying for misdemeanours in a previous life. Mind you I think I may have been a German Panzer commander or somesuch to rate this kind of bullshit ridden life. It's not good at the moment as you may tell. I'm too pooped even to rant about shit. Not even the incredible unbeleiveable bullshit from Messers Bush and B Liar on the evening news is enough to rile me at the moment. I'm overcome with this kind of ennui which will lift soon. A friend of mine suggested that I should give up with the women, well I can honestly say that i'm not going to turn into one of those homosexualists. For a start I can't dress right, I don't like musical theatre and I can't really abide my own naughty bits let alone anyone else's.
Maybe I'm aiming too high instead of the beautiful women? Maybe I should just resign myself to waking up with the warthogs? I know I'm certainly no oil painting (unless you count Picasso), but I'm not bad looking ... somedays. I'm teetotal, I don't smoke, I'm good with kids (mainly because I'm still one myself?), I'm generous, I don't much care for going out with 'the lads', I would never even think of sleeping around, I cook, I clean the bath out and I even put the toilet seat down. So why do women always go for the other gits?

Anyway enough moaning for now tonight's music is The Best of From Devo, Rip It Up And Start Again (Postpunk 78-84) which is a companion album to the book by Simon Reynolds, if you've never read it them do yourself a favour and get it from Amazon or Ebay. Also I've upped a copy of Tighten Up Volume 1 with a whole albums worth of extra tracks as well. Hope you enjoy all the wonderful music.

http://rapidshare.com/files/279245/RipUp21978_-1984.part1.rar Rip It Up

http://rapidshare.com/files/279539/RipUp21978_-1984.part2.rar (New Links 21-10-06)

http://rapidshare.com/files/64249/D-HP_TBO.rar Devo

http://rapidshare.de/files/37395225/VA-TUVol1.rar Tighten Up Volume 1

4 comments:

vacuum cleaner sucks up budgie said...

awesome shares...top rankin'

TheUpsetter1969 said...

That's okay See me in me pants an' ting ... sorry i thought we were singing :p

Anonymous said...

please, please, please re up Tighten Up Volume 1

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Okay I will as soon as possible :)