4 Mar 2007

"Hey ho, let's go Hey ho, let's go They're forming in a straight line They're going through a tight one The kids are losing their minds The Blitzkrieg Bop."

Often I'm sat here on my pc playing my favourite game 'Blitzkrieg', (obviously when I'm not job hunting online of course), it's a real time strategy that will engross me for hours. Mind you after nearly four years of playing the game I've only just discovered that you can order the upgraded weapons yourself not just wait for them to turn up. I've been completing the game with some of my original scout cars, maybe I should read the manual? Mind you I had a epiphany the other day that I was wasting my life away pretending to be a panzer general (I'm saving up for the hat) unlike St.Paul on the road to Damascus though it was whilst my troops were on the outskirts of Bratislava and I realised that I had spent the time numbering the units into different regiments (ie Supply (4), Artillery(1), Armour(2), Infantry(0,9), Repair (7), Artillery resupply (3) and light and heavy anti aircraft (5 & 6) Anti Tank Guns (8) etc etc. (I even downloaded the mod to give them unit patches). It was at the point that I was about to regroup them into three self contained Kampf groups and renumber them Kgs 1, 5, & 9 (with new numbers for the artillery in each) that I realised I need a job or a hobby. I'd quite liked to have made that model of the Bismarck that they advertise on the TV at the moment. Although other than the fact that it would be four foot long when finished and I would have nowhere to store or display it when it's done. The two other main reasons I still wont be making it are A) It will take three years to complete and B) it will cost £690.00 and for that money I'd be able to have a nice week or two in the sun or (and I'm guessing here before you say anything) a fun time with a hooker for about a week. Possibly even 140 hand or 70 blow jobs. If the average magazine circulation is to go by (and I know because I unknowingly bought a stolen apple powerbook a few years ago with a load of data on it saying so) ahem, average circulation is around 35,000 this would make them £24,150,000 maybe the publishing company are trying to rebuild the Bismarck for real?
Anyway here's some more Ska and Reggae.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fig60v Bigshot Greatest Hits (with Covers) Bournemouth's premier Ska Band (RIP)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f83bsj Various Artists Skinhead Revolt

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg8n2w Top Sounds From The Top Deck Vol 6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5kl4i Island Records Volume 5

No comments: