13 Mar 2007

"I've saved a little bit of money from Christmas gone, What with my Birthday nearly due, I'm dressing up as Guy in the shopping arcade, Have you a penny for a boy named blue ?"Well here I am still unemployed and still getting deeper and deeper into boredom. So far this week I've connected my PC up to the tv in an attempt to watch my video downloads on the big screen without burning them to disk. Only it didn't work as well as I had hoped, it shows all the applications on the screen just not the file itself. Shame. Then I added one too many Mods to my Blitzkrieg game and then it wouldn't work so I lost the game saves in the re install, if you need to picture this imagine Basil Fawlty when the car breaks down and add ex army sweary words and you'll be there. Still life ain't all bad, I just need it to pick up the pace alittle bit if that's okay with the dole gods? I've read three novels and begun to watch an interesting series on UKTV History about the post war period in Germany and how the allies dealt with the situation, poorly by all accounts, very interesting though I love all that Cold War stuff. I had a dream the other night where I was in the war and a V2 exploded in the night sky above my head then as I walked down a hill the steps were all colourful and shiny marble very vivid and then I was carrying a baby which I assume was either me or my son (yet to happen). Later in the dream I was in a room with three beds and my sis was in the left hand side bed and someone was trying to strangle me in the dark so I got the third person there to turn on the light the strangler turned out to be a child who turned into a doll. Then once I went back to sleep in real life I dreamt that I was in a Star Trek Next Generation episode Data had a bad Beatle wig on and the rest of the crew were stood in a row with the object of my desires and bitter disappointment (from real life) was there and Beverly Crusher had her shirt up asking everyone why she (Beverly) had three breasts? I awoke before I could assertain the reason. It's not as if I fancied Beverly Crusher, I don't like gingers, I was always a Tasha Yar man meself. If anyone's into dream interpretation then answers on a postcard....

After all that old bollocks here's the reposted Big Audio Dynamite Files 1 - 7 which have been requested a few times by people. Enjoy

6 comments:

bluesmutt said...

Yo Upsetter,

Kelly's Heroes is one o the best:
"Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation."

Da tunes aint BAD ether %^)

Cheers!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Thanks for the positive waves baby. ;)

King AdBeck said...

Heartfelt thanks for the BAD files. If Freud were alive today, what a time he'd have with that dream. Probably not the only three-breasted Trek scenario he'd come across, I'll wager.

Cheers,
Adam

TheUpsetter1969 said...

More B.A.D. goodies later. I could do with Freud I feel or at the very least Mesmer to help me stop thinking about the 'flat cap venus' who broke my heart. Oh well I'll get a hobby instead it's cheaper and won't all boil down to the fact my mother hated me and I end up dressed in her clothes running a motel.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Upsetter, thought it was about time I chipped in with some comments since snaffling your Madness and BAD posts. Firstly, thanks big time, great stuff. Particularly enjoyed the Fink Brothers - Mutants (had that myself on 12" with free JD poster - wooooooh!). Next, I know this bloke who interprets dreams (and wears a coat of many colours as it happens) but I think your only hope really will be the daytime tv phone-ins, they'll sort you out (one way or another!). Finally, re: Tasha ... YAR !!! Cheers, Gareth.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Thanks for the thanks. Are you talking about Gordon the gopher's friend? I watched five minutes of it the other day for the first time in years god he looks old. As do we all I suppose? I think my dreams are the result of either eating before bedtime or an underactive sexlife if current dreams are anything to go by.